Parochial and private school applicants and their parent or guardian must submit proof of Philadelphia residency to qualify for a CORE Philadelphia Scholarship.
• Philadelphia utility bill
• (Valid) PA Driver’s License
• (Valid) PA Learner’s Permit
• (Valid) PA Identification Card
• (Valid) PA Vehicle Registration
• Voter Registration
• Veteran’s Registration Card
• Selective Service Card
• Property Tax form or bill
• (Valid) Passport
Proof of Residency must be submitted by the June 30th application deadline. Forward the proof of residency for the applicant and one parent to:CORE Scholars
Be sure to include the applicant’s name and last four digits of their social security number on each document.